Sterling Silver Manitoulin Studs
Home sweet Manitoulin! Haweater or visitor, these petite sterling silver stamped stud earrings measuring 9.5 mm (3/8”) show off your love of the island. The small sterling silver coin is hand stamped, polished and soldered to a sterling silver post and come with matching earnuts.
Each pair are handmade, meaning that each set are truly unique and one of a kind.
- Each piece of Anchored Jewelry is handmade from start to finish.
- Stamping is a three step process:
- Each letter or image is hammered into the metal individually
- The image, letter, word or phrase is then darkened with black gilders paste
- The pieces are then polished
- All hand stamped work will look similar to this, but due to the nature of stamping, each item is unique.
- Anchored recommends removing jewelry before swimming & bathing as water temperature and chlorine could tarnish the metal.
- Raw brass, copper and silver will naturally patina or tarnish over time. Keep your necklace bright and shiny by using the jewelry cloth provided.