Sterling Silver Manitoulin Necklace
This sterling silver stamped square (19.5 mm) stamped with the image of Manitoulin Island in Lake Huron hangs from two 9 inch sterling silver chains with a spring clasp closure.
- Each piece of Anchored Jewelry is handmade from start to finish.
- Stamping is a three step process:
- Each letter or image is hammered into the metal individually
- The image, letter, word or phrase is then darkened with black gilders paste
- The pieces are then polished
- All hand stamped work will look similar to this, but due to the nature of stamping, each item is unique.
- Anchored recommends removing jewelry before swimming & bathing as water temperature and chlorine could tarnish the metal.
- Raw brass, copper and silver will naturally patina or tarnish over time. Keep your necklace bright and shiny by using the jewelry cloth provided.